Best Granola Ever. This recipe is great to make on your own or incorporate the kids in the fun!
A simple recipe for granola made with honey, fruits and nuts, coconut oil and spices. This granola is great for breakfast or a snack. Recipe makes roughly 8 cups of granola.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups nuts of your choice
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup chopped dried fruits (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts of your choice, salt, cinnamon and ground ginger. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Stir in the oil, honey and vanilla. Turn the granola out onto your prepared pan and use a large spoon to spread it in an even layer. Bake for 22, stirring halfway through. The granola should be turning lightly golden (honey tends to brown, so make sure you time it for about 11 minutes on each side). The granola will crisp up as it cools.
- Let the granola cool before stirring in the chopped fruit.
We store our granola in an airtight container and the shelf life should be about 2 weeks (if it lasts last long)! You can also freeze this recipe, but it is much better when its fresh.
#healthysnacks #granola #seasidestaffingcompany